Spark is an open source, extremely fast, unified analytics engine for processing of data on a large scale. It uses optimized query execution and in-memory caching for fast queries against data.The reason behind this high speed is that Spark runs on memory (RAM), which in turn makes the processing way faster than on disk drives.It offers APIs in R, Python, Java, Scala, and an engine that supports the general execution graphs.
What is so unique about this course?
The following are the features that make unique about the course:
• All our trainers have 10+ years of Industrial experience.
• We provide you technical support, if you miss any session you don’t have to wait for next session just contact the technical support team and they will provide the support through webinar.
• We are Helping with LMS as well,where each session will recorded and you will get a fair chance if you miss a class to use our LMS service.
•We provide live projects and case studies.
•Prwatech does provide you with placement assistance. We have tie-ups with 50+ organizations including L&T, Cisco, Cognizant, TCS, among others that are looking for Apache Spark professionals and we would be happy to help you with the process of preparing yourself for the interview and the job.1000+ career transitions.
Benefits of Spark:
- Analytics –Spark supports ‘Map’ and ‘Reduce’ algorithm along with Machine Learning, graph algorithms, SQL, Streaming data etc.
- Speed – Spark works in lightning speed for streaming data as well as batch data.
- Numerous Languages –Spark supports many languages like R, Python, Scala, Java etc.
- Ease – More than 80 operators are provided by Spark which helps in effortless developing of parallel apps.
- Open Source – Spark is freely downloadable from internet.
Career Opportunities for Spark are listed below:
- Spark developer
- Software Developer
- System Architect
- Systems Engineer
- Big data developer
- System analysts
- Data engineer
- Lead software engineer in big data
- IT project management
- IT Professionals
- Data Scientist
- Big Data Professionals
- Anyone who has interest to learn
After the tutorial you would be able to migrate data from various data sources, apply Big Data algorithms with regard to Spark and practice data processing and data frame operations. You would also be able to work with Spark Streaming, Spark Core and Spark SQL.